Thursday, September 23, 2010

Briefs I definitely wan to go forward with

Noth of these briefs I've already began researching on my context blog.


I really like them and they both provide me with the possibility of creating things that I'll enjoy, want for my portfolio and need for progressing into the field of print and publications. Using the briefs as a basis, I just did these quick diagrams of what the outcomes are, what the subjects are, what research I'll need to do and how I can manipulate them to give me the high end finish that I really want to start developing:



These will be useful to keep going back to, despite being ugly as sin, in terms of perspective of what I need to research and what I want to achieve out of this, so they may even stay on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment