Sunday, October 3, 2010

Book brief: Method of Manufacture

Realistically, rather than duplexing my pages individually, which might cost a bomb, especially when it comes to putting the unique spot-varnish/UV ink finish on it, because this would involve making up seperate screens for each spread, which would be costly. If I print as below, on one sheet ready to fold and crop, I can minimise the screens I need for the special print finishes to 4 maximum. So here is how I'd need to set out each set of 16 pages (this is presuming I want A4 size paper from an A1 sheet.





With that in mind, I think that I've managed to fulfill all of my weekend action plan, so here is my action plan for the coming week:

The emphasis is on getting designing with both the briefs that I've started so far. I also need to finalise the other two I need to do, as well as finalise my rationale so I can begin planning for this module more thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment