Monday, October 4, 2010

new briefs

Ok, so I turned the magic society brief into Daisy's fashion brief because it would allow me to work with branding and it's live. But I've now decided it would be a good idea to do membership packs for a few societies, this having it's basis in the flat earth society brief I wrote. So now I've written this brief to create membership packs for 3 unique and odd societies. 1 being the `flat Earth Society and then 2 are up to me to decide upon after doing some research. I think this is a really unique brief and it allows me to play around quite a lot. I think the fact that it's 3 different societies will make it quite a substantial brief too! So here it is, all written up:


The last brief I want to do, and I hope I can do this, but this will probably be the one thats reduced once the D and AD briefs come out is about cults, another peculiar fascination of mine.



I feel like these are quite substantial and will allow me to create a decent body of portfolio work.

No comments:

Post a Comment