Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Final Crit







Here's some experiments I've been doing to try and create an ok Ident, I like the simplicity, but I'm really struggling to engage with my ident. The others are at a stage I don't feel particularly comfortable with to show. To be honest, despite a mammoth amount of work, I feel like I've got a project in crisis and I need to pull it back from the brink.

I had to cut it down from what I was planning with my storyboards, severely so my main question is:
Thoughts on how to make it more interesting?
Although it needs work, does it fit my current teen audience?
Does it also look suitably dated and retro to appeal to an 80's audience?
Should I go less hand drawn and more digital?

1 comment:

  1. liking it very much ben, keep it going!!

    seriously, don't give up man, just crack on with them, and even if you don't like them in the end at least you'll have some done. it's all about making mistakes as they say (though success and failure are both relative terms)

    ReplyDelete