Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Storyboards.

Ok, so after realising that the last storyboards were too long and wouldn't possibly condense to 10 seconds, I decided to look at what I could do instead, from my initial research, I realised that things that people picked up on were quotes, so i decided that looking at dialogue would probably be a good idea. Memorable quotes from the movie are likely to inspire nostalgia and humour. I decided that it would probably best to animate this with pictograms rather than words, so here are a few storyboards looking at that.

In the case of hte breakfast club, theres two frames I had to add to fill out the qoute, they're donw the side, theyre images fo a crown to represent the princess qoute and a burglers mask and hat to represent the word criminal.



As you can see, they all use very simple images to represent key words in the qoute and the images will change as the qoute progresses, or in the case of ferris bueller, it'll say 'bueller' and his head will bob up and then down as if he's hiding, which I think will provide some humour and reiterate the films narrative of a boy playing truant.

No comments:

Post a Comment