Friday, December 3, 2010

Different directions Guild of Taxidermists


Leading on from the very vector lead imagery of the last direction, I took that style and applied it to some mounted horns that symbolise the end result of the trade. I think this is a little more twee than the other direction and doesn't have as much significance, though it maybe symbolises more to the outside world than the last direction. However, this is a membership pack directed squarely at taxidermists and taxidermy collectors who will know about the process, so I'm not as worried about it.








I then tried this photographic direction, creating a half tone to make the image big enough to apply across a range of formats. I don't think that this is right tonally, it seems very current and very youthful, but probably doesn't speak to my target audience in any real and meaningful way. I see the tools idea I had in the last post as having the most legs, so I'm going to apply this to the range of products I need in my membership pack: Certifcate, membership card, welcome letter and a book of rules and regulations, as well as an envelope to hold them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment