Saturday, December 4, 2010

Flat Earth Society Membership Cards

From the logo I developed, here is the progress of my membership card, I worked quite quickly on this, because I'm aware that I'm beginning to run out of time. I tried to bring in the flat earth model vector that I'd tried to encorporate directly into the logo, but it still wasn't working in this context, so I'm looking at trying to make it work in other elements as a more subtle part of the societie's identity. Looking at the colourways that I've explored, I got some people's feedback, I was trying to explore earthy colours of blues, greens and greys/browns. All very muted. I asked 5 people and the answer was almost universally the greyish colour. I thought this one seemed to work most effectively too, so this is the direction I'm going to go in with it.

2 comments: