Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Presentation Boards

Here are the presentation boards for each projec, plus a brief explanation of the information I've given and why.


So with the Manchester Book Fair, I included a splash board that had a summary of the concept and audience etc. A shot of all the products I produced, including a close up on the spot varnish detailing on the cover, some shots of the spreads, where I've tried to highlight the spot varnish finish. It was difficult to photograph so I've handed in the product as well. I've also produced a board that highlights the extra materials. What I haven't included, quite deliberately is a context shot of the book at the book fair, no one needs to see a photo of me and whoever manning a stall to emphasise the point of it in context, it felt like a waste of a board.



DSW has a brief summary of the lgo, her audience and the concept etc. Before looking at the stationary range I produced, then the press release booklet I've made for her and finally the website I've mocked up for her, all with type specification information.


The cult brief was specifically about type and layout/ print and finish, so I documented each one of the different finishes I used on the boards a long with a detailed type specification. There was intentionally no context to avoid limiting myself in terms of what prints and finishes I could use.


The membership pack brief simply has a splash page for each organisation followed by shots of the stationary for each membership pack. This has a type spec a long with colour swatches included in the information.


This was a day brief so it has a quick summary of that as a concept, a board on the pysical release and a board on the digital release.

No comments:

Post a Comment