Saturday, December 4, 2010

Order Of the Magi Membership Cards



Here's some development for the membership card. Simplicity seems to be the key with trying to create an aura around your symbol, so I've tried to make it as clean as possible, experimenting with different fonts before deciding on futura, tracked 240 to create a very spacious and minimalist feel to the card.

I'm thinking of a special finish for this, but I realise there probably won't be enough time (especially with the large amount of print process I've only just managed to complete on my 'cults brief'. So I'm tempted to either mock up fluorescent yellow or a metallic gold finish for the boards, the finish, especially if it's metallic gold would emphasise the prestige of a long running 'order'.

1 comment:

  1. I think membership card printing is only the first step to the services Membership Cards Online brings to your
    organization.
    Membership card printing

    ReplyDelete