Sunday, December 5, 2010

Flat Earth Society Certificate

Ok so using the membership card and everything else I've been looking at to inform the design decisions that I've been making, I looked at the standard formats for certificates at this website and decided on 10 inch x 13 inch, because it's not A format and its quite big, yet will still fit on an A3 printout. I had to include a space for the name, the date and the signture of both Daniel Shenton's signature and the new member's signature. Unfortunately I forgot about the date section till the last design, which is incredibly stupid. But the last design is where I want to be with it anyway. It finally gave me the chance to put the flat earth vector in, in a way that works too. I thinkit works better this way rather than reversed out too, which becomes too complicated to look at. I made sure everything was centrally aligned, which suited the logo's centred format well.





No comments:

Post a Comment