Thursday, December 2, 2010

Reprinted Cults Brief and evaluation





















































OK so here are some photos of the finished products for the cults brief. I think an unfortunate side effect of doing a project that involved a lot of print processes is the time it took compared to the amount of blog posts I can make about the time it took. Anyway these are the reprints, as oyu can see they're only marginally better than the ones I did before, but they'll have to do. In terms of evaluating the project, I'm very happy with the layout of the typography, how unusual it looks, how tightly gridded it is and how it works with the fold. I think ti has a strong message and concept too. My main disappointment comes from my poor printing skills, which I assume may get better with time but it's made me realise that I can't wait to find a good printer to collaborate with on projects like this. So I guess that will form part of my PPD development as I go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment