Sunday, December 5, 2010

Flat Earth Society welcome letter/letterheads

The guild of Taxidermists was difficult, in the sense that my communications with him seemed to have fizzled out and the website doesn't give a contact address, in fact it asks members to refrain from sending him post because he's having trouble with his PO box. I experimented with a few layouts and used Adobe Caslon Pro for the body copy to reflect it's presence in the logo and to tie the products together.



This was a good opportunity to bring in the flat earth model that I've tried to incorporate subtly into the design of this project. Unfortunately I think it gets in the way of legibility in this instance, so I've settled for making it into the back page of the letterhead, once again trying to ensure that the letterhead looks considered in it's design.








No comments:

Post a Comment