Sunday, December 5, 2010

Order Of the Magi Welcome Letter/Letter head










I decided because of the necessity of speed to use the same grid for all of the letterheads, as you can see I tried a few variations out before deciding on the standard format that the guild of taxidermists letterhead used of havin the address st at the bottom. I used futura because the wors 'member' on the membership card seemed to look best in futura and I wanted to carry this through the range of products in order to tie them together. Again I used a reasonably large font size of 10pt because my potential audience is so broad, I have to account for those that who may have difficulty with their eyesight.






I thought it would be interesting to carry the gold colour and logo into a double sided letterhead, making it feel more considered. I tried just the plain gold colour as well as the logo and simply the words 'The Orer Of The Magi' I think because the logo is so delibertely ambiguous I felt drawn to using the words to really ensure a bit of clarity with the product, however, the logo looks really strong reversed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment