Monday, November 22, 2010

Revised cults brief posters

Ok so I revised some of these posters, some of them are minor like readjusting the point size so it has more presence on the page or in the case of the manson poster below, a complete redesign of the words. I wasn't happy with the way it all sat on 2 lines, it felt to bulky. Also in comparison to some of the other ones, it didn't seem particularly intelligent. The new phrase came to me last night and I think it looks more effective and less clunky on the page. The punchline is quite good too, revealing the quite crazy nature of the cult from what seems like quite a basic, normal phrase.




With this one I just tweaked the type size and the 'line spacing' to make it more symmetrical and have a better presence on the page by increeasing the point size by 5 or so.


With this one, again i increased the point size by maybe 10 or 15 so it wasn't lost on the page. I also added the header line above, for some reason it had gone missing from the previous designs, and I wanted this poster to work equally within the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment