Friday, November 26, 2010

Rewriting The brief to accomodate myself and Daisy

So, me and Daisy had a discussion recently where the increasing pressure of our projects came up. She is unable to supply me with some of the information I need for the press booklet in time for it to become a full document. I have decided that instead of doing a full press release, it's perhaps best to do proposed layouts and work with the information she can get hold of, with a view to do this booklet properly early in the new year. I also discussed the t-shirt designs, she said theres nothing she can do with them until the new year, so I've decided that it's best to leave that part of the brief until the new year also, for the sake of reducing time on it and increasing time to spend on my other projects. Here is my altered brief:

No comments:

Post a Comment